Cashflows Selected to Optimise Shawbrook Bank Payments
Cashflows, the platform that makes it easy for merchants to accept payments, today announces it has been selected by Shawbrook Bank to process a selection of payments. The news comes as Cashflows marks another year of impressive growth with a pipeline of new products and innovations set to launch in 2023.
Shawbrook delivers personalised, practical lending and saving products to over 300,000 individuals, businesses and property investors. From February 1st Cashflows will be processing Shawbrook’s ecommerce business finance collections through its virtual terminal for over the phone payments.
Shawbrook will also have access to Cashflows Go. Cashflows Go enables the monitoring of transactions in real-time, providing live data and analysis on payment trends, sales volumes, and acceptance rates. Through this insight, Cashflows Go enables clients to optimise payments, set up automated email follow ups to abandoned sales, control and customise remittances, and access the virtual terminal with payments links, all through the portal.
Kathryn Winup, Deputy CFO of Shawbrook, comments: “At Shawbrook we are continuously seeking to enhance our customer proposition by partnering with and using technology that supports our customers’ needs. We chose to work with Cashflows because their payment solution provides this for our customers. Cashflows offer seamless payment processing which is fundamental to the proposition we deliver to our customers, every single day and we are delighted to be partnering with them.”
Hannah Fitzsimons, CEO of Cashflows, adds: “We’re thrilled to be working with Shawbrook to deliver a great experience for their customers. Shawbrook believes in providing personal and practical financial products, and we couldn’t agree more. The ecommerce payments landscape continues to rapidly grow and in today’s competitive landscape, what sets businesses aside when it comes to payments is personalisation and understanding. We’re proud to be able to support Shawbrook to offer its customers a payment experience aligned to its principles.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Research: America’s Small Businesses Threatened by Inability to Access Needed Credit Read more
- MENA Fintech Association Strengthens its Advisory Board with the Addition of Akshay Chopra, Head of Innovation & Design at Visa CEMEA Read more
- Airtel Money Partners With Prudential Uganda and Turaco to Launch ‘Hospital Sente’, an Affordable Health and Protection Product Read more
- Zevoy Offering Cardholders Digital Receipts Powered by ReceiptHero Read more
- Isle of Man Announces International Cohort for FinTech Innovation Challenge Read more