Payment Reply teams up with Nordigen to facilitate transaction tracking for automatic receipt distribution
Payment Reply is an automated system for small and medium-sized enterprises to keep track of invoicing and notify their customers with receipts when payments are received. The connection with Nordigen enables the platform’s clients to connect their bank accounts for Payment Reply to take over and stay on top of incoming transactions.
“We wanted to make SMEs’ lives easier by removing the manual aspect of tracking payments and sending out receipts, that is why we created Payment Reply. This way less time and resources would be spent on payment checks. To ensure that transactional information is always accurate and up-to-date we enlisted the help of Nordigen,” says John Chattaway, founder of Payment Reply.
Nordigen is the only free Account Information Service Provider (AISP) in the world and has the best coverage among open banking platforms with connections to over 2300 banks across Europe.
“Companies like Payment Reply are designed to enhance the lives of busy entrepreneurs and facilitate processes which would otherwise be time-consuming and repetitious. We are excited to see how open banking is continuously bringing innovation into various aspects of running a business and we are looking forward to seeing ever more new ideas,” explains Rolands Mesters, co-founder and CEO of Nordigen.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more