Payment Reply teams up with Nordigen to facilitate transaction tracking for automatic receipt distribution
Payment Reply is an automated system for small and medium-sized enterprises to keep track of invoicing and notify their customers with receipts when payments are received. The connection with Nordigen enables the platform’s clients to connect their bank accounts for Payment Reply to take over and stay on top of incoming transactions.
“We wanted to make SMEs’ lives easier by removing the manual aspect of tracking payments and sending out receipts, that is why we created Payment Reply. This way less time and resources would be spent on payment checks. To ensure that transactional information is always accurate and up-to-date we enlisted the help of Nordigen,” says John Chattaway, founder of Payment Reply.
Nordigen is the only free Account Information Service Provider (AISP) in the world and has the best coverage among open banking platforms with connections to over 2300 banks across Europe.
“Companies like Payment Reply are designed to enhance the lives of busy entrepreneurs and facilitate processes which would otherwise be time-consuming and repetitious. We are excited to see how open banking is continuously bringing innovation into various aspects of running a business and we are looking forward to seeing ever more new ideas,” explains Rolands Mesters, co-founder and CEO of Nordigen.
- Experts Reveal That Adding a Named Driver to Your Annual Policy Could Put Your No Claims Discount at Risk Read more
- ID-Pal partners with Keystone Property Finance to streamline the client onboarding process for mortgage brokers and borrowers Read more
- Nexar Teams Up with Cover Whale to Ensure Safer Rides for Insured Truck Drivers Read more
- TransUnion Appoints Linda Zukauckas to its Board of Directors Read more
- First Isle of Man Insurtech Accelerator Program finishes on a high Read more