Payl8r Announced as Finalist at Consumer Credit Awards 2021
Online buy now, pay later millennial finance firm, Payl8r, has been announced as a finalist in the ‘Best Retail Finance Provider’ category at the Consumer Credit Awards 2021, and will compete against Klarna and Duologi for the title.
Payl8r won the ‘Best Retail Finance Provider’ category at the Consumer Credit Awards 2020, which aims to find those financial companies most dedicated to putting their customers first and to find the best credit providers in the UK.
The awards are decided by customers, who take part in a voting process, and the winner will be revealed on Monday 23 September.
Managing Director at Payl8r, Samantha Palmer said: “These awards measure customer satisfaction and also how likely they are to recommend our services, so we’re delighted that current and past clients are showing their trust in us by voting.
“We work extremely hard to understand all of our customers and put them at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in being a responsible lender; we’re the only provider to undertake affordability checks and the only buy now, pay later firm to give transparency to applicants, so if they’re rejected, they can learn from the experience.
“We won this award last year but to win again would give our customers, and new and existing retail partners, an added layer of security and certainty in Payl8r so we hope people will keep voting.”
One of the market leading buy now, pay later firms, Payl8r was launched in 2015 to provide a line of credit to millennials and those with no credit history in a safe and ethical way. All of the technology it uses has been built inhouse and Payl8r was the first lender to use open banking and PSD2, aimed at improving digital payments capabilities and enabling customers to have greater control over their financial data.
Jacqueline Dewey, CEO of Smart Money People, said: “We’re delighted that we’ve had a great response to the Consumer Credit Awards 2021 so far. Competition in the awards is so close right now and with three weeks to go until voting closes there’s still everything to play for to be in with a chance of winning.”
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more