Pannovate partners up with Salt Edge to deliver instant PSD2 compliance
Pannovate, UK’s leading payment and digital banking technology company, has partnered up with Salt Edge, leader in offering open banking and secure customer authentication solutions to help organisations launch competitive PSD2 compliant banking and payments programmes in the UK and throughout Europe.
Pannovate is an award winning payment technology company, focused on payments, fintech, crypto and RegTech. The company provides Bankments-as-a-Service solutions and app support for banking and payment challengers globally. Collaborating with Salt Edge, Pannovate gears up its service offering with the technology that helps its clients in the UK, Europe become compliant with strict PSD2 requirements.
This new offering provides a full end-to-end solution from SCA enabled on-boarding to a secure TPP verification system and open banking channels. As security is paramount in Open Banking, Salt Edge SCA Authenticator protects end-customers during the payment process, thus eliminating fraud risk. The TPP verification system will ensure Pannovate clients that only regulated third parties are able to access the open banking channels built by Salt Edge for them.
Pavle Ljujic, CEO and Founder at Pannovate:
“I am delighted to be partnering with Salt Edge. This strategic collaboration provides a game changing offering for a highly competitive and regulated space. Salt Edge’s best in class open banking solution mixed with the flexible and customisable front end of Launchpad makes a compelling product that I think will resonate well with clients and lead to a very successful partnership.”
Lisa Gutu, Head of Business Development at Salt Edge:
“Salt Edge resonates with Pannovate’s vision to create exceptional digital experiences that make life easy for businesses and their customers. With this partnership, more companies will receive end-to-end payments solutions that are both PSD2, SCA compliant and with innovative digital capabilities.”
- Advanced Payment Solutions Issued Licence by Astana Financial Services Authority to Act as Digital Investments Agent Read more
- Galileo Launches Customizable Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Solution for Banks and Fintechs Read more
- Moonfare Strengthens Global Leadership Team Read more
- NEXT Insurance Announces Strategic Hire of Industry Veteran Chris Rhodes as First Chief Insurance Officer Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Swiftly conquering the new digital frontier” – Nick Kerigan, Swift in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more