OKX Launches Turkish Lira Deposits and Withdrawals
OKX, the world’s second largest crypto exchange by trading volume, today launched Turkish Lira (TRY) deposits and withdrawals on Android, iOS and web.
The move comes as OKX deepens its focus on the fast-growing Turkish market and greatly expands its offerings for users around the world wanting to trade crypto with TRY.
Haider Rafique, Chief Marketing Officer at OKX, said: “Our goal is to become the leading crypto platform in Türkiye. This starts with listening to the community about their needs and investing in the market. We want to give the Turkish community a platform to explore, experiment and dream up the future with us. Perhaps we will see the next big thing come out of Türkiye with the support from us and other crypto companies.”
OKX recently announced its name sponsorship of Istanbul Fintech Week, taking place on 13-14 April, 2023. Tim Byun, OKX’s Global Government Relations Officer, will deliver a keynote at the event.
Trust and transparency are paramount to OKX, which publishes its Proof of Reserves on a monthly basis and enables users to self-verify reserves and liabilities using open source tools. OKX’s reserves have been evaluated by third-parties to be the largest 100% clean asset reserves of any major exchange.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Energy Price Cap’s Trickle Effect on Inflation and Three Likely Scenarios for UK Consumers, According to Market Experts Read more
- Cathedra Bitcoin Announces Off-Grid Bitcoin Mining Partnership With 360 Mining Read more
- SNGLR Capital Announces Strategic Investment from Ayre Ventures Read more
- Enfuce unveils radical brand evolution at Money 20/20 Read more
- Scottish Fintechs present at Money20/20, Europe’s largest gathering of fintech innovation Read more