Nuvei Expands its Board of Directors with the Appointment of Samir Zabaneh
Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI), announced today it has appointed financial services and technology veteran Samir Zabaneh to its Board of Directors, effective March 25, 2022. Mr. Zabaneh will also serve on the Company’s Audit Committee.
Mr. Zabaneh is a seasoned financial and operations executive with years of experience in the global fintech industry, having served in executive leadership roles at First Data Corporation (now Fiserv Inc.), Heartland Payments Systems (now Global Payments Inc.) and Moneris Solutions Corporation. Mr. Zabaneh is currently the CEO and Chair of TouchBistro Inc., an all-in-one point of sale and restaurant management software provider. Mr. Zabaneh also serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Audit Committee of payments software company ACI Worldwide, Inc.
“Samir brings a wealth of experience in payments, fintech, operations and strategy at the highest level, which will be of great benefit to the Board and business as Nuvei scales in size and revenue,” said Nuvei’s CEO and Chair Philip Fayer. “We are looking forward to working with Samir as we continue to strengthen the Company’s position as a leading global payments platform.”
Commenting on his appointment, Mr. Zabaneh said: “I am delighted to become a member of the Board of Directors of Nuvei, to work with the Board and management and contribute to the continued success of the Company.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- US B2B Payment Tech Firm Plastiq Has Declared Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Read more
- Pesto Takes on Pawn Lending, Announcing Launch of the First Asset-Backed Credit Card and New Funding Round Read more
- DC BLOX, Inc. Announces 2nd Subsea Cable in Horry County Read more
- Fannie Mae Reminds Homeowners, Renters, and Mortgage Servicers of Disaster Relief Options for Those Affected by Typhoon Mawar in Guam Read more
- PayrollOrg Announces Recipients of Third Annual Showcase Standout Awards Read more