Nium Names Payments Veteran, Volker Steinle, as Senior Vice President and General Manager Americas
Nium, the global payments infrastructure for on-demand money movement, today announced the appointment of Volker Steinle as Senior Vice President and General Manager, Americas. Steinle will be responsible for accelerating sales and revenue growth in the region, building an exceptional go-to-market team, and engaging customers and prospects.
He will be based in San Francisco, California, and report to Prajit Nanu, Founder and CEO of Nium.
Volker Steinle brings more than two decades of customer success and business development leadership to the newly-created role. He spent more than a decade at payments platform company, Adyen, building up many of its commercial programs. Most recently, Steinle led all commercial activities in North America, contributing to more than 25% of Adyen’s revenue in 2021. Prior to this, he led country operations in Germany, expanding his role to lead the broader DACH region. Steinle began his tenure at Adyen as an International Sales Manager, onboarding the company’s biggest clients in its early years.
“Our growth at Nium has only been possible because of the exceptional talent we’ve been able to add to our team,” said Nanu. “Volker is a proven commercial leader who will help us grow our presence throughout the Americas region. He’s a trusted advisor to clients, a mentor and coach for his teams, and a seasoned strategist. He’ll be instrumental to taking us to the next level not just in the Americas, but beyond.”
“Nium has the potential to surpass the success of some of the biggest names in payments today,” said Volker Steinle. “Unlocking more business opportunities across the Americas is my charter and I look forward to showing enterprises in the region how Nium is setting new standards for how fast money can move across borders.”
A seasoned commercial leader, Steinle has also held sales and business development positions at Johnson & Johnson, Infosys, IBM, and TomTom. He holds an MBA from Erasmus University Rotterdam and a bachelors in international business and management from the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more