Nium Completes Acquisition of Payments Optimisation Leader, Ixaris
Leading fintech acceleration platform Nium, today announced the completion of its acquisition of London-based, Ixaris, a leader in payments optimisation for the travel, media, marketing, and insurance sectors. Nium has received all regional jurisdiction regu
“Ixaris has earned a reputation for delivering superior payment solutions, especially for the travel sector. It introduced Europe to virtual credit cards for travel payments back in 2014, which have since become the industry standard. We look forward to extending their digital payments influence to new growth markets, beyond Europe, including Asia, Africa and North America. Together we will deliver the payments infrastructure this industry has long deserved.” – Prajit Nanu, CEO and Co-Founder at Nium.
In the wake of the global pandemic, hardest hit sectors, such as the travel industry, are reimagining new payment technologies to replace outdated systems. Modern solutions, including virtual cards are gaining traction as a new and improved way to make B2B travel payments. These highly automated solutions offer complete control over payments and remove the need for manual reconciliation.
Ixaris has established itself as one of the clear leaders in the B2B travel payments space, with more than 10 million virtual cards issued in 2019. In partnership with Ixaris, Nium published its latest ebook which makes a compelling case for why travel agents should adopt virtual cards to transform their payment strategy.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more