NetGuardians Is Selected by LUKB to Further Strengthen Fraud Prevention
Award-winning Swiss fintech NetGuardians, renowned for its enterprise risk platform for combatting financial fraud, today announced it has been selected by Luzerner Kantonalbank AG (LUKB) to further enhance its fraud-prevention systems.
LUKB is implementing NetGuardians’ AI-based fraud-mitigation software as part of its defenses against payment fraud. The software builds up accurate profiles of a bank’s customers, allowing it to spot suspicious transactions with a very high degree of accuracy. This means fewer calls to customers to verify payment, helping to cut costs and enhance the customer experience.
The software is highly effective at spotting and stopping fraudulent payments that result from increasingly prevalent scams such as CEO fraud – where criminals send emails apparently from senior management ordering a payment – as well as investment scams, phishing attacks and social engineering. Research shows that NetGuardians cuts calls to customers by 85 percent and helps reduce operating costs by more than 75 percent.
Today, more than 40 percent of all Swiss cantonal banks have chosen NetGuardians as their fraud-prevention partner. Worldwide, NetGuardians is helping banks protect more than $7 trillion in assets from cyber-criminals.
Philipp Keist, Head of ICT at LUKB, says: “NetGuardians’ solution has an excellent proven ability to accurately spot fraudulent payments and can process very high volumes in real time. This means we will spot more fraud and stop payment before any money has left the account. This is good for us as a bank and good for our customers.”
Thierry Divenot, NetGuardians’ Global Head of Sales and Marketing, says: “Cybercriminals are becoming more sophisticated and determined, increasingly using human psychology and technology to help them industrialize their attacks. We are pleased to be welcoming LUKB into our community and to be working with them to help protect their customers from these dangerous criminals.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more