Netcetera and Mastercard Simplify Digital Payments: Digital First Partner in the Mastercard Engage Program
Netcetera, a global software company and expert for secure and convenient digital payment solutions, has been welcomed as a Digital First partner by Mastercard. Engage, Mastercard’s global partner network offers customers access to a network of qualified technology and fintech partners that can quickly deploy Mastercard Digital First solutions. These solutions, including Netcetera’s secure payment products, enable fully digital payment experiences for consumers.
Digital payment is everywhere: in web stores, apps, and at the checkout with your smartphone. And consumer demand for digital experiences is growing. With its digital-first strategy for customer journeys in different industries, Netcetera has been catering to this trend for more than 25 years. Hence, the Mastercard Engage Digital First partnership was a logical step to further accelerate digital transformation in payment and banking. With its secure payment solutions, Netcetera enables its customers to provide entirely digital and seamless experiences for consumers.
Mastercard is powering consumer choice by building a robust network of qualified enablers that can help our customers quickly launch digital products from the ground up with their engage program. Netcetera is pleased to be chosen to join this growing network as a qualified partner.
This is another example of the successful cooperation between Netcetera and Mastercard to provide secure and frictionless payments worldwide. In August 2020 they launched the 3DS PSD2 testing platform for merchants together and in 2021 added the testing platform for issuers.
Companies In This Post
- Gr4vy Launches Cloud Vault to Securely Collect and Store Card Data Read more
- Standard Life partners with Moneyhub to integrate open finance functionality across its app and dashboard Read more
- ePay Summit Europe 2023 Ignites Innovation and Collaboration in the Payments and eCommerce Industry Read more
- Workforce Management Platform Rippling Launches in UK to Transform Global Payroll, HR, IT, and Finance Processes Read more
- Tuum Partners With Fastest-Growing Fintech Fourthline Read more