Nationwide Building Society launches API integration with Smartr365
Following a successful pilot, Nationwide, the world’s largest building society, has today announced an API integration with Smartr365, the UK’s leading end-to-end mortgage platform. The integration of Nationwide’s API solution with the Smartr365 platform means intermediaries can submit customer Decision in Principle (DIP) applications without needing to rekey data in the Nationwide portal.
Integration should save brokers up to one hour per application
Initially available for the remortgage journey, the use of Smartr365 technology will save users up to one hour per application by automating a time-consuming process. Once a customer has entered their personal data into the digital Fact Find on Smartr365’s HomeBuyer app at the beginning of the application journey, brokers will no longer need to key in customer data at any point in the process, streamlining the homebuying journey.
Smartr365 technology also offers automatic identification and verification capabilities, as well as automated income verification services. Meanwhile, the use of digital automation by Nationwide will ultimately leave brokers with more time available for the advisory and application stages of the process. Additionally, brokers will also receive DIP decisioning in one central place through the Smartr365 platform.
Smartr365 connected with almost 50% of UK mortgage lenders
Smartr365 is now integrated with almost 50% of the UK mortgage market, including Halifax, Barclays, Accord Mortgages, TSB, Leeds Building Society, Aldermore and Nationwide.
Further information on today’s announcement is available in the partnership video, here.
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more