MYHSM – the First Global PHSM Company to Harness Thales payShield 10k
MYHSM Ltd, the global provider of Payment Hardware Security Modules (PHSM) as-a-Service, today announces it will be the first global company to offer a hosted service using Thales payShield 10k HSMs.
The announcement follows the End of Life notice issued by Thales to payShield 9000 current customers, stating many must end the use of current 9000’s and migrate to 10k by 31 December 2022.
MYHSM is leveraging the trend towards cloud-based services and offering services to create innovate solutions for its customers. From testing and Proof of Concept (PoC) to Live In-Service solutions, MYHSM provides a unique offering to a wide spectrum of customers: merchants, acquirers, payment service providers (PSP), payment facilitators (PayFac), and issuers. As this results in simplified operations and reduced operating costs, customers are able to focus on value propositions such as improving the consumer digital payment experience.
MYHSM’s solution benefits all stakeholders in the transaction processing ecosystem as it removes capital infrastructure constraints. It also eliminates the need for highly skilled resources that are usually associated with payment platforms, so significant capital expenditure is exchanged for manageable operating expenditure.
MYHSM’s estate is continually updated and can therefore ensure that its clients never have to replace infrastructure due to future End of Life announcements.
John Cragg, CEO at MYHSM, commented: “MYHSM delivers secure, versatile, and scalable hosted solutions in our Secure Global Data Centers. Utilising Thales payShield, the world’s most widely deployed PHSM, MYHSM alleviates the need for investment in hardware, secure facilities, management, and ongoing PCI compliance, as well as auditing and support. We are now providing access to the payShield 10K’s for testing, PoC, and production. This latest payShield is fully PCI HSM v3 Certified. In moving to the MYHSM Service, organisations will avoid these cyclical changes which require a great deal of planning, risk to production and cost both in manpower and purchasing of additional equipment.”
Products and Services Affected:
- All payShield 9000’s and associated software and services
- End of Sale of payShield 9000 HSMs June 2020
- Support on payShield 9000 expires on 31st December 2020
payShield 10K benefits include:
- Slimmer form factor, lower power consumption
- Hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- Higher cryptographic performance
- PCI HSM v3 certification
- Opportunities to reduce your operating costs – using less space and energy
- Improvements to streamline your operations – simplifying ongoing HSM management and monitoring
- Features to support your future needs – from new use cases to cloud-based deployment options
For more information about MYHSM, visit https://mypinpad.com/myhsm/
- Bridge Money Raises $5.8 Million in Seed Funding Led by TMV Read more
- Diego Gutierrez, Vodacom – An Introduction to M-Pesa Read more
- Bybit CEO Calls For Wall St to Embrace Crypto Read more
- Allica Bank breaks into profitability Read more
- Mastercard Expands Partnership with TripLink to Facilitate New Cross-Border Payment Pathways Read more