Money20/20’s Sanjib Kalita on Why the Caribbean is a Fintech Hub to be Reckoned with
At Fintech Islands, we sat down with Sanjib Kalita, the Editor-in-Chief of Money20/20 and CEO of guppy.ai, to discuss the fintech opportunities in the Caribbean and the openness to learn at the event. For Kalita, regulators are focused on technology innovation and how it can benefit their economy – the businesses and technologists in this region welcome fintech with open arms and are willing to try out new and experimentative solutions to prove that.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more