Money20/20 USA returns to Las Vegas to tackle Fintech’s biggest challenges
Money20/20, the world’s leading Fintech show, is returning to Las Vegas this October 23-26 with an agenda like never before and an impressive lineup of keynotes designed to help the industry successfully tackle its biggest challenges.
Bringing together the most innovative people in payments, Fintech and the broader financial ecosystem, Money20/20 is the place where the rockstars of the industry come to cut deals and court investors. With over 8,000+ people from 2,800+ companies who attended in 2021 this year’s show at the Venetian in Las Vegas, Money20/20 will be the place where Fintech’s brightest minds focus on solving each other’s challenges.
This year’s diverse agenda has also been designed to inspire and change minds, fuel thousands of conversations and shape the future of Fintech. As for the speakers, they’re some of the biggest names in the industry:
- Building Through Cycles of Uncertainty: A Conversation with Vinod Khosla, Founder, Khosla Ventures
- The Everything Exchange with Brett Harrison, President, FTX
- Benefits Access and Management for the Creator Economy with Amrapali Gan, CEO, OnlyFans
- Reaching Financial Nirvana with Bill Harris, CEO, Nirvana Money
- Payments: The New Pillar of Brand Identity: Sarah Sylvester, Executive Vice President, Victoria’s Secret
- Crypto in Payments: Jess Houlgrave, Head of Crypto Strategy, Checkout.com
- Payments in Latin America – The Unicorns’ Perspectives: Marlene Garayzar, Co-Founder & Chief Governance Officer, Stori
- Bringing Innovation Thinking to Policy, and Policy Understanding to Innovation: John Pitts, Head of Policy, Plaid and Kaitlin Asrow, Executive Deputy Superintendent of Research and Innovation, New
- The Great Scamdemic: Catfishing in the 21st Century: Albert Ko, CEO, Early Warning
- Designing a Luxury Payment Experience: Nico Kersten, CEO, Mercedes Pay GmbH
- Web3: Token-Gated Commerce Is What’s Next for Brand Loyalty: John Lee, Head of Blockchain Ecosystem, Shopify
- Benefits Access and Management for The Creator Economy: Brittney Palmer, OF Creator, UFC Ring Girl, & Artist
- Rational Regulation In The Middle Ground of Web2.5: Jai Ramaswamy, Chief Counsel, Andreessen Horowitz
- Separation of Powers: Provenance & Figure: Mike Cagney, CEO, Figure
“Money20/20 USA is the place to be this October,” said Money20/20 President, Tracey Davies. “We bring together the whole ecosystem, from global leaders to new challengers, from tech giants to up-and-coming startups. Everyone is excited to come together and do business over four incredible days.”
She continued: “Attending Money20/20 USA gives companies access to thousands of visionaries, decision-makers, influencers and press. Through our stages and experiences, people can engage, learn, be inspired and ultimately connect across the ecosystem to get business done.”
You can access the just released Money20/20 USA agenda here and the already confirmed speakers here.
With the leaders behind Fintech’s established giants and rising stars at the heart of the show, Money20/20 has always been the platform for major industry launches and announcements. You can submit your announcement here before the September 26 deadline.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- PensionBee partners with LifeSearch to offer consumers protection while saving for retirement Read more
- Benefits Guru Announces Third Financial Wellness Ratings for Workplace Pension Providers for Standalone Open Finance Functionality Read more
- Polygon’s Blockchain Technology Receives Boost from Deutsche Telekom Read more
- Humans.AI Launches Blockchain Innovation for Safe AI Management Read more
- Mastercard and Fabrick Sign Strategic Partnership To Speed Up Embedded Finance Read more