Money20/20 Europe with Fabian Vandenreydt, Greenomy
Join Fabian Vandenreydt, Chief Strategy Officer at Greenomy, the sustainability software for financial institutions. Vandenreydyt discusses how sustainable and environmental influences have affected how banks operate, the difficulties associated with ESG reporting, and what makes a good partner in this new ecosystem of big techs and banks increasingly willing to work together.
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more