Money20/20 Europe with Aaron Holmes, Kani
At Money2020 Europe, we caught up with Aaron Holmes, CEO at Kani, a SaaS platform provider for fintechs. Holmes discusses Kani’s selection for the MasterCard start path, the key problems that Kani looks to solve for the industry, and what the future holds for the team and the industry at large.
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more