Mollie named a BigCommerce Preferred Technology Partner
Mollie, one of Europe’s fastest growing payment service providers, today announced it has been named a Preferred Technology Partner by BigCommerce, a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands. The partnership provides approximately 60,000 BigCommerce merchants access to its simplified, easy to use payments gateway. BigCommerce customers can activate Mollie’s services through the payment settings in BigCommerce.
“We’re delighted to be named as an official BigCommerce Preferred Technology Partner as we continue to work together to create a new era of ecommerce,” said Ken Serdons, Chief Commercial Officer at Mollie. “For small and medium-sized ecommerce merchants, building high-conversion webshops has never been more important. Together, BigCommerce and Mollie offer our customers an outstanding, localised ecommerce experience – from first touch to checkout. We look forward to our partnership growing from strength to strength.”
BigCommerce’s integration with Mollie supports the leading payment methods across Europe automatically, such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Bancontact and iDEAL. New methods can be toggled on in seconds and customers can quickly accept payments via all the major global and local payment methods, which helps SMEs grow and scale into multiple markets, and improve conversion. Mollie also supports seamless chargebacks, re-orders, changes and cancellations. The processes are pre-built and ready to use.
The integration offers convenience since set-up can be achieved quickly through a single click, connecting the customer’s BigCommerce account to Mollie. Customers can also keep track of orders and payments in real-time in their Mollie dashboards. Multilingual customer service and technical teams are also available on standby to support customers.
“Our partnership with Mollie further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry,” said Jim Herbert, GM and vice president of BigCommerce, EMEA. “Mollie shares our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”
To learn more about Mollie’s BigCommerce partnership, please see here.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more