Mike Walters, Form3 – Should banks ‘decouple’ their payment systems?
Form3’s Chief Product Officer, Mike Walters, discusses with Ali Paterson about decoupling payments from core infrastructures. It’s a field riddled with complexity and risk, and historically has been very tightly coupled together, but banks have become increasingly aware that decoupling these systems is key to taking full advantage of their potential.
Companies In This Post
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more