Mike Cowen, Mastercard – If a payment is tokenized or a disposable card is used, is fraud from a technical aspect removed?
Mike Cowen, Head of Products & Innovation – UK, Ireland, Nordics & Baltics at Mastercard, chats to Ali Paterson about whether fraud from a technical aspect is removed if payment is tokenized or a disposable card is used.
Companies In This Post
- Shaping the future of ecommerce payments- ePay Europe expands into retail sector for London 2024 Read more
- The BIBF and IsDBI Join Forces to Enhance Global Islamic Finance Expertise Read more
- Open Banking Expo expands to two days and co-locates with the Open Banking Expo Awards this October Read more
- Snoop and Starcount Partner to Launch Spendmapper Read more
- Veem Expands Its Real Time Payment Capabilities By Introducing a Fee-Free Visa® Virtual Card Read more