Meniga continues successful collaboration with UniCredit to launch enhanced version of the Smart Banking app in the Czech Republic
Meniga (www.meniga.com), a leading provider of digital banking technology, has partnered with global banking and financial services company, UniCredit, to launch an enhanced version of the popular Smart Banking app in the Czech Republic.
The development of the new Smart Banking app follows Meniga’s and UniCredit’s collaboration on the successful launch of the Mbanking app, in Serbia in 2019.
Utilising Meniga’s innovative technology, Smart Banking has been developed to drive UniCredit’s customer engagement and increase loyalty, with the app acting as an everyday financial adviser for its users. It provides a clear and understandable overview of a user’s income and expenses, as well as access to detailed information about their current accounts, loans and credit cards. Transactions can also be sorted and categorised based on the individual preference of the user.
Key features of the new app, developed in partnership with Meniga, include:
- Detailed overviews of the user’s account, card, loan and mortgage
- Incoming and outgoing payments summarised through easy-to-read graphs
- Categorisation of all transactions to allow for better budgeting and an overview of spending
The Smart Banking app is free-to-download, and available via the AppStore and GooglePlay.
Georg Ludviksson, CEO and co-founder of Meniga comments:
“We are proud to have established a really fantastic partnership with UniCredit and are very pleased to remain part of its product development. Meniga has worked closely with the UniCredit team to enhance the app’s capabilities and ensure that it is providing the best possible experience for its users. The result is a really intuitive app which we know will be of great support to existing and new banking customers so that they can better-manage their finances and day-to-day spending.”
Marco Iannaccone, Vice-chairman of UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia comments:
“We are strongly committed to developing innovative products and services that deliver tangible benefits to our customers. We are therefore very proud to team up with Meniga, a leading European digital banking software company, to develop our Smart Banking mobile application. Thanks to the partnership, we can offer to our clients unique features and support them to become real experts in managing their banking and financial activities.
- NFP Unifies Brand, Strengthens Operations in Ireland, Eyes Europe Expansion Read more
- JUMO Launches First-of-its Kind Asset Management Engine, VELA Read more
- Digital-First Life Insurance Platform Amplify Announces New Investment Round Led by Munich Re Ventures Read more
- $4 billion in illicit laundered through cryptocurrency transfers Read more
- Frank Molla, BPC – Enabling Customer Choice Read more