Mastercard Broadens Availability of its Services with Lusis Payments Partnership
Mastercard (NYSE: MA) and Lusis Payments, a leading global provider of payments software and technology, have joined to offer a suite of Mastercard specialist services to issuers, processors, and other payment technology providers through a single API connection.
In our increasingly digital world payment providers face increasing challenges due to heightened fraud risks, fragmented access to networks and the constant evolution of technology and data privacy issues.
To address this complexity Mastercard Direct Services Access (DSA) provides a single connection point to a wide range of value-added services, applied digitally across the payment ecosystem. Through Tango, Lusis’ online transaction processing engine, DSA will benefit customers across multiple segments including retail, loyalty, finance, utilities, and transport, with:
- swift and seamless access to Mastercard’s expanding suite of Services via an API
- a more efficient way to adopt and scale market-leading payment services with reduced time to market (from months to weeks)
- simplified contracting and technology support from Lusis
- The extended suite of innovative value-added Mastercard services includes Safety Net, which provides network level protection against large-scale fraud attacks; Decision Intelligence, a real-time authorization decisioning solution and Mastercard Digital Enablement
- Services offering access to advanced Mobile Wallet and Cryptogram payment technology.
“As the digital economy expands and the payments landscape evolves our ambition is to reduce integration complexity to instil trust in every interaction,” said Kaushik Gopal, Executive Vice President, Cyber & Intelligence at Mastercard. “This partnership underscores our commitment to making access to our suite of solutions more seamless and secure for our customers globally.”
Mastercard Direct Services Access can be applied beyond card-based payments and across all transaction types, both on and off the Mastercard network. This offers Lusis customers access to the same trusted Mastercard services that they have traditionally only seen on Mastercard processed transactions, but through the consistency of their existing payments infrastructure.
“Leading banks around the world rely on Lusis to deliver their payments strategies. Our partnership with Mastercard highlights our shared vision for making payments faster, smoother and more secure, built on strong, long-term relationships with our customers,” said Philippe Preval, CEO at Lusis. “We look forward to working together to deliver lasting value.”
Mastercard Direct Services Access and associated services are currently available to customers utilizing the Lusis Tango payments suite.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more