Mambu – Embedded Finance: Who will win the battle for the next digital revolution?
Who will win the battle for the next digital revolution? As we move from the information age to the experience age, the next digital revolution will be Embedded Finance. There is potential for embedded finance in almost every sector.
A new report by Mambu, in association with AWS, helps banks, neobanks, and fintechs to navigate change and build a path to enable this exciting growth market. It distils Mambu’s unique industry experience in cloud banking delivering solutions that help 200+ customers in 65 countries to innovate.
Embedded Finance enables any brand, business, or merchant to integrate innovative financial services into new propositions and customer experiences.
It’s estimated that the global opportunity for embedded finance will reach $7.2 trillion in the next ten years, twice the combined value of the world’s top 30 banks today. As growth in traditional banking markets plateaus, embedded finance offers up new opportunities in lucrative B2C and B2B segments from retail to healthcare. It is also a global opportunity that can be scaled across international markets in both developing and mature economies.
Companies In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more