Mambu and Mobiquity team up to discuss whether the world still need banks in an exclusive podcast broadcast
The banking and finance marketplace has morphed significantly around how consumers are engaging with financial institutions today. The pace of change in customer behaviour has been accelerated by COVID-19, pushing banking and finance out of its comfort zone on a global scale.
Bank branches are no longer just banks; they are cafes, grocery stores, clothing stores, car dealerships and so much more. So, do we still need banks if technology has enabled customers to access banking services from almost everywhere?
To answer this all-important question, Mambu and Mobiquity have teamed up to produce a joint podcast broadcast featuring banking and finance thought leaders, Matt Williamson, VP of Global Financial Services, Mobiquity and Elliott Limb, CCO, Mambu, who delve deeper into the realities surrounding the future of banking.
During the podcast, Matt and Elliott discuss the importance of taking a human-centric approach in this changing landscape. They explore how traditional banks can respond to new customer behaviours and expectations, the role of digitalisation and the rise of the community banking hub model.
To listen to the podcast in full click on the following link: https://www.mobiquity.com/insights/mambu-mobiquity-podcast?hs_preview=VrlynRmU-43249941277&utm_content=158236743&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin&hss_channel=lcp-208038
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more