LPA promotes Maria Weege to Head of Marketing
Based in the firm’s headquarters in Frankfurt, Mrs Weege will be instrumental in rolling out LPA’s international brand to the institutional capital markets clients that LPA works with, and position the firm as a disruptive business that is helping to accelerate the transformation of capital markets through technology.
Mrs Weege has over a decade of marketing experience, working with German and international brands before joining LPA in July 2021. Most recently, she was Head of Marketing for ACREDIS AG, a subsidiary of Swiss private clinics group, Pallas Kliniken.
Commenting on her appointment, Mrs Weege commented: “LPA has a fascinating position in the market, with a well-established client base and operating in an industry that is undergoing significant change and transition. I’m delighted to be stepping into this role as part of our leadership team, creating a marketing approach that is dynamic, modern and diverse is its ambitions.”
She continued: “Our newly released mantra of Defy, Deploy, Run gives a marketing team a lot of creative space to work with and I’m excited to work with LPA’s talented workforce and management team to deliver a brand message that is compelling, noticeable and differentiated in the financial services industry.”
Peter Schurau, CEO of LPA, added: “Developing internal talent is a priority for us at LPA. When we were seeking to appoint a Marketing lead, there was no question that this should be Maria. She is a hugely experienced and creative marketer and knows the business intimately. We wish her all the best of luck as she works closely with our 400 employees across the 12 global locations we are present in to promote the best possible image for the LPA business and its people.”
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more