Landesbank Berlin chooses SIA for the new payment card management system in Germany
Landesbank Berlin, Germany’s largest issuer of co-branded credit cards, has chosen SIA, European hi-tech company, leader in the fields of payment services and infrastructures, for the realization of the new system for the management of payment cards co-branded with leading commercial partners in Germany, like ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club) the German Automobile Club.
With this agreement, the processing of over 2.8 million cards issued by Landesbank Berlin is managed by SIA’s technology platform which also includes advanced services for the management and prevention of fraud, and management of disputes and chargebacks.
Landesbank Berlin can also use additional applications made available by SIA, such as the digital preservation of customer documentation and the Business Intelligence & Datawarehouse solution which, through predictive analysis of data and information, supports the development of business initiatives.
“In cooperation with SIA we offer our credit card customers innovative payment solutions at the POS and in e-commerce. We also expect from the change to expand our business with cooperation partners and to benefit from reduced costs” comments Johannes Drews, Managing Director of Landesbank Berlin AG.
“This initiative makes us particularly proud because Landesbank Berlin has chosen to use our digital platform to offer the customers of its business partners a series of innovative services, from payments to insurance. This confirms SIA’s role as the technology partner of reference also in Germany thanks to its consolidated experience in managing complex projects and its leadership in the development of digital payments,” stated Cristina Astore, Northwest Europe and DACH Region Sales Director of SIA.
- Visa and Oxfam America to Explore Expanding Anticipatory Action Program to Bring Pre-Disaster Financial Support to the Philippines, Kenya, Colombia, and Puerto Rico Read more
- Global Centre launched to accelerate climate finance Read more
- A Third or More Young Investors Acted on Misleading Online Financial Advice Read more
- ICMA announces collaboration with IsDB and LSEG for developing guidance for practitioners on Green Sukuk Read more
- Crypto.com Receives Authorisation as an Electronic Money Institution from the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority Read more