Jason Ang, SmartStream – What would have happened if the pandemic had hit finance in 2008?
Jason Ang, Senior Product and R&D Manager for Collateral Management Solutions at SmartStream chats to Ali Paterson about what would have happened if the COVID-19 pandemic had hit during the 2008 financial crash
Companies In This Post
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more