Intergiro Expands its Finance Solutions with Currencycloud
Intergiro, the Sweden-based Banking-as-a-Solution (BaaS) provider, has partnered with Currencycloud, the experts simplifying business in a multi-currency world, to integrate Currencycloud Spark into its portfolio of API solutions. The integration will enable Intergiro to provide their end-users with multi-currency accounts capable of holding as many as 35 currencies, a wide range of local and international payment options and dynamic currency conversion.
Intergiro’s BaaS offering previously focused on Euro-based solutions within the EU. End-users were unable to access SWIFT payments and foreign exchange (FX) capabilities were limited. With the addition of Currencycloud Spark, Intergiro’s customers can embed payment solutions that are not restricted by borders and which enable end-users to trade like locals via the wide selection of local payouts, all supported by fast, affordable currency exchange.
The business-shaped banking solutions from Intergiro deliver the ability to onboard customers including all KYC requirements, issue virtual and physical cards on behalf of end-users, and now to open and manage multi-currency e-wallets, all via API.
Nick Root, Chief Executive Officer of Intergiro, commented: “We have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and our partnership with Currencycloud will allow us to deliver on promises made to existing customers, as well as target new audiences, as this functionality provides differentiation for us in the market.”
Nick Cheetham, Chief Revenue Officer at Currencycloud, commented: “The multi-currency features of Currencycloud Spark, as well as pay-outs and collections using a number of rails, and FX capabilities will add depth to Intergiro’s BaaS solutions, and supports their growth plans for 2021.”
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more