Wefox Chief Data Officer Wins Industry Excellence Award
Robin Jose, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at wefox, has been named as the Chief Data Officer (CDO) of the Year in this years’ Digital Masters Awards.
Jose is the latest member of the wefox c-suite to be recognised in the Digital Masters Awards. Fabian Wesemann, CFO and Founder at wefox won the Excellence in Finance award in 2021.
Mr Jose said: “I am incredibly proud to have been recognised as Chief Data Officer of the Year by the Digital Masters Awards. For me it is a testament to our strategy at wefox and my passion for data and analytics. Our focus has always been to keep people safe. We know that the future of insurance will be driven by real-time data. This means insurance products will be modular, timestamped, and IoT-triggered. Product design for a better user experience is essential. I accept the award for myself, my brilliant team and wefox.”
Jose joined wefox in 2018 as Chief Data and Analytics Officer. His responsibilities include the development of data science solutions in the company. wefox is pioneering the transformation of insurance to this new paradigm, and is a market leader in the responsible processing of sensitive IoT data.
The Digital Masters Awards (DMA) is the only event of its kind, shining a light on the talent within the European tech industry. Now in their ninth year, the DMAs are the benchmark for excellence in digital leadership.
Talent continues to be pivotal in the development of the European digital ecosystem, and the awards seek to highlight the unique individuals who have been instrumental in their field.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more