Through a Partnership with ICEYE, Duck Creek Provides Customers with Best-in-Class Catastrophe Monitoring Solutions
Duck Creek Technologies, the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance, announces its partnership with ICEYE, a leading global provider of natural catastrophe solutions and insights. ICEYE uses reliable, timely, and accessible earth observation data to manage national catastrophes. By welcoming ICEYE to its partner ecosystem, Duck Creek strengthens its commitment to partnering with industry-leading insurance solution providers. ICEYE owns and operates the world’s largest synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellite constellation, which unlocks actionable insights to solve significant global challenges, including mitigating the impact of flood and wildfire events. Through integrations with ICEYE, the Duck Creek platform will enable a strengthened disaster response and reduced related costs for its policy and claims users through enhanced emergency management decision-making data.
“Duck Creek strives to deliver market-leading services and greater customer value by providing best-in-class, strategic technology solutions in partnership with industry leaders such as ICEYE,” said Robert Fletcher, Sr. Partner Manager, Duck Creek Technologies. “Duck Creek is excited to work with ICEYE, an organization that has made a very positive impact in P&C insurance in a short time.”
“This partnership provides Duck Creek customers access to accurate, granular hazard data, and in timeframes, that were not previously possible. This advancement is critical in the industry’s response to floods and the growing wildfire peril, enabling customers to quickly size portfolio loss, manage event response activities, and streamline the claims process more effectively than ever before,” added Paul Barron, Global Head of Partnerships, ICEYE.
ICEYE will join Duck Creek Technologies at ITC Vegas booth #2231 on November 1, 2023, to demonstrate how its hazard data transforms the insurance claims process.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more