IAT Insurance Group Partners with Snapsheet Claims to Accelerate the Claims Experience
Snapsheet, the pioneer of virtual appraisals and an emerging leader in cloud-based claims management software, today announced that specialty property and casualty insurance carrier IAT Insurance Group selected Snapsheet Claims software to deliver the modern claims experience to its customers.
“At IAT, our people and the service we provide are what make us unique. We leverage high-tech solutions to enhance our high-touch approach. Snapsheet’s technology will equip our claims team with the leading-edge digital capabilities they need to deliver a better claims experience for our customers,” said Trent Haas, Chief Claims Officer at IAT Insurance.
Snapsheet’s SaaS platform provides the tools required for fully digitized, end-to-end claims management in one system—from optimized digital communications to effective workload management, digital payments, and settlement—driving speed and results for insurers. With Snapsheet, customers can harness the true power of data and automation to make better, faster claims-handling decisions, improve agility and increase profitability. Snapsheet Claims software seamlessly integrates with modern, legacy, or multiple core systems with business line configurations to support multiple brands.
“IAT Insurance is a great example of how innovative technology can be infused into already well-functioning organizations to upgrade the customer experience,” said Andy Cohen, President of Snapsheet. “We are proud to equip IAT Insurance Group, along with our clients across the globe, with a platform that allows them to build a claims operating model for the digital world.”
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more