Confie Expands Portfolio with Two Acquisitions
Confie, the largest personal lines insurance distribution company in the U.S., announced the acquisition of Sanborn’s Insurance within its general agency brand Bluefire Insurance, and Atlantic Insurance Agency within its national brand Freeway Insurance to further expand their growing portfolios.
Sanborn’s Insurance is a multi-location retail insurance agency and wholesale general agency. Since its establishment in 1948, Sanborn’s has provided non-standard tourist auto insurance, personal property, and casualty insurance to thousands of drivers across the southwestern US. Atlantic Insurance is a rapidly growing, family-owned agency serving Chicago residents.
“Sanborn’s Insurance has a strong 75-year legacy in the industry, and Atlantic Insurance further grows our footprint in the Chicago area,” said Cesar Soriano, Confie CEO. “We are excited to welcome both organizations to our Confie family.”
Sanborn’s Insurance offers auto insurance directly to consumers and through appointed independent agencies. With the acquisition, Sanborn’s will continue operations under its current brand and Confie will retain all current employees.
“Joining with Confie creates a path for accelerated growth,” said Pablo Steinman, Sanborn’s President. “With this partnership, we share a commitment to provide the best insurance solutions for our customers.”
Founded in 2014, Atlantic Insurance Agency is an independent agency in Chicago, Illinois. They provide non-standard auto insurance, home insurance, boat insurance and much more.
“We continue to grow into new markets and are always looking for agencies to join our family of brands. We want to be in the communities our customers live in,” said Chad Maxwell, SVP, Mergers & Acquisitions, Confie.
If you are interested in selling your agency or exploring a partnership with Confie, visit confie.com.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more