Insurtech Australia seeks regulatory and compliance group nominations
Insurtech Australia has named insurance compliance specialist Paul Muir as Chair of its newly created Regulatory and Compliance Working Group and is seeking nominations for more appointments from its members and business partners to the initiative.
The group will represent key members on major regulatory and compliance initiatives that Insurtech Australia runs, providing opportunities to become involved.
“As the insurtech and innovation ecosystem matures there is an important role for Insurtech Australia to identify and contribute insights and thinking on insurance regulatory and compliance developments,” Mr Muir said. “The working group will facilitate and accelerate this.”
The group is tasked with relaying fresh insights and thinking on emerging, complex or unfamiliar regulatory and compliance issues related to insurance, as well as acting as an advocate by establishing connections with Treasury, regulators and industry bodies.
It will also educate on the extension of Consumer Data Right to insurance datasets.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more