ING Appoints Amin Mansour as Vice Chairman, Wholesale Banking (WB)
ING has appointed Amin Mansour (60) as Vice Chairman, Wholesale Banking, with immediate effect.
In this newly created role, Amin will be responsible for building and enhancing engagement with clients at senior executive levels and further leveraging the network across functions, regions and products.
Amin has over 30 years’ experience in senior management roles in international and investment banking. In his 15 years at ING, he has taken several positions including, managing director – European sector head FMCG & Diversified Corporates, global head of Sustainability (ad interim) and most recently global head of Strategic Products.
Amin Mansour, Vice Chairman of Wholesale Banking at ING comments “ING is very well positioned to meet our clients’ needs, especially in the areas of sustainability and sector knowledge. I am very excited to take on this new challenge and rally our extensive international network to deliver the right mix of financial solutions for our clients.”
Companies In This Post
- KPMG International appoints David Rowlands as Global Head of AI and launches global KPMG Trusted AI framework Read more
- Citcon Partners with Alipay+ to Enable Cross-Border Mobile Payment for U.S. Retail Merchants Read more
- Trovata Brings Next-Generation Banking for National Australia Bank Read more
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more