imagin reaches 4 million users, an increase of 36% year on year, and consolidates its leadership position among neobanks
imagin, CaixaBank’s digital services and lifestyle platform, has reached 4 million users in its second year of activity, equivalent to a growth of 36% if compared to June 2021. The platform is a leader among the main neobanks and fintechs, with a market share of 12.9% in Spain, according to data from Smartme Analytics. Additionally, imagin is among the apps with the most active users in the last 12 months, having achieved an annual increase of 40% in 2022, according to Data.ai.
These figures reinforce imagin’s leadership as a digital financial services player. In addition to growing the number of new users, the platform has also succeeded in increasing the loyalty of existing imaginers. Over the past year, two out of three imagin users have logged into the application more than three times a week on average. An important indicator of the volume of activity is that June 2022 alone saw over 39 million logins to the app, and over 6.7 million monthly transactions through Bizum.
According to the imagin data, the average age of the platform’s users is 25, and 91% of customers have made a transaction through the platform in the last six months, 840,000 of whom used mobile payments.
The growth of imagin is testament to the efforts to retain users by creating digital financial and non-financial services that, unlike traditional banks, means there is no need to become a bank customer. Over the past year, the platform has launched a multitude of digital services and content that have sparked great interest in the imaginers community around some of its key programmes, such as sustainability (imaginPlanet), music (imaginMusic) and trends (imaginCafé).
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more