iGTB’s Uppili Srinivasan on ‘Platformification’ in Commercial Banking
At Sibos 2022, we sat down with Uppili Srinivasan, the President and COO of Intellect Design Arena Ltd, to discuss the Consumerisation of Commercial Banking and the trends that stem from it. iGTB offers banks and FIs a digital platform to carry out a suite of financial services – for Srinivasan, platform fiction gives banks the ability to pick and choose digital capabilities that they can utilise to enact their high-volume payments – friction-free and in real time.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more