HPS celebrates 25 years of success and launches its new visual identity
- 25 years of success for the world leader in electronic payment solutions, which today counts more than 400 financial institutions in more than 90 countries around the world.
- A new visual identity, reflecting a renewed ambition.
Casablanca, February 27, 2020 – HPS, the leader in electronic payment solutions organized an internal convention on Friday, February 14, bringing together all of its employees from around the world to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the company.
This was an opportunity for them to look back on the great achievements that have marked the quarter century of HPS existence, and to think the future with ambition.
A Moroccan multinational, a history of success
In 25 years of existence, HPS has grown from a start-up of ten collaborators based in Casablanca, to a multinational of more than 550 collaborators in 5 countries, and to a leader in the very closed sector of the payment solution, with customers in more than 90 countries using its technologies.
“We have worked hard to earn the trust of our collaborators, that of our customers and our partners. Through the technology we offer, we are proud to contribute to an ecosystem where everyone can create, share and live thanks to a simpler, more fluid and more secure transactions” says Abdeslam Alaoui Smaili, CEO of HPS.
HPS displays a new visual identity
Refined and minimalist, the new visual identity of HPS is intended to reflect its dynamism and its values. Revealed during the Internal Convention, this new visual identity translates the ambition of this company and its vision of the future, namely more open, people enthusiast and future-minded. The new signature “Feel good about payments” also constitutes a pledge of confidence and a promise of comfort and security for users.
- ITN Business and FINTECH Circle produce news-style programme exploring the role of fintech in society Read more
- Yapily and Certua team up to simplify life insurance with open banking Read more
- ClearBank Selects ThetaRay AI Monitoring Tech to Accelerate Business Growth Read more
- Mastercard brings The Belle Block™ to Latin America and Caribbean to educate and empower women in Web3 and crypto Read more
- Gen Z’s Message to Merchants: Meet Us in the Metaverse – New FIS Data Shows Young Consumers Drive Demand for Innovation Read more