Haru Invest Celebrates Its Third Year of Operations with New Funding Raise at a $284 Million Valuation
Haru Invest, a leading digital asset management platform, celebrated its third year of operations this month by announcing a strategic investment funding of $4 million at a $284 million valuation. The new investment was led by Chun Yang-Hyun, executive chairman of Cocone Corporation who participated in Haru Invest’s previous investment round in 2020, and the funds will support the company’s talent acquisition, licensing and global expansion plans.
Since its founding in 2019, Haru Invest has processed more than $2B in total transaction volume across more than 140 countries, has paid out earnings over 4 million times and has never experienced a security breach, missed earnings payout or failed withdrawal. In the past 12 months, the company has seen triple-digit increases in a range of key growth metrics, including:
- Earnings payouts: +550%
- Total transaction volume: +433%
- Total users: +319%
- Deposits made: +451%
“Since we began operations three years ago, Haru Invest has been laser-focused on building and maintaining trust and reliability with our users, and this new strategic investment indicates we’ve been successful in doing so,” said Hugo Lee, CEO of Haru Invest. “Regardless of the market situation, we have shown our trading capabilities in generating and distributing high earn rates via high frequency algorithmic trading. We owe much of our success to date to our committed users and investors, and are eager to leverage our new funds to continue delivering the most stable, secure and comfortable crypto investment experience possible.”
Haru Invest’s three-year anniversary and $4M investment round come on the heels of acquiring its money service business (MSB) license from the U.S. FinCEN earlier this month. The company also recently introduced Haru Freeze Marketplace, a new feature that allows users to liquidate products before the end of the lockup period to provide immediate access to locked-up assets.
“Since our initial investment in Haru Invest, the company has grown rapidly in the digital asset space and has delivered a highly reliable, safe and secure investment experience for thousands of users worldwide,” said Chun Yang-Hyun, executive chairman of Cocone Corporation. “Renewing our commitment to the company and team was an easy decision and we look forward to helping Haru Invest continue to expand globally and internally.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more