Gate.io Announces The Launch Of New User Interface For Its Platform
Gate.io has launched a new version of the user interface to enhance the trading experience for its users, revealed the latest announcement. Besides being more interactive, the new interface comes with improved responsiveness, efficiency, and easy accessibility to all the features in the product.
“We are excited about this change. Our platform interface is known for being functional and responsive; I hope the new design will create a strong link between our users and the platform. Users can now experience the new interface on the web application,” said Marie Tatibouet, CMO at Gate.io.
According to the exchange, here is what’s new in the updated interface.
- “Market” feature now includes trading information of “Spot” and “Futures”
- Classification of the tokens, including “ETF,” “Exchange Tokens,” and “Halving”
- An updated menu that provides a better overview of ranking; trading variations such as spot trading, futures, and ETF are included in “Trade”
- An updated trading system that provides a more interactive interface
- Added Auto Hide Function of the menu to spare more space to move around
“Even though it is not new, the “price floating window” feature has been a huge hit amongst our users based on the recent feedback. There is a visible ticker pushed in front of the app with the trading pair of your choice, which is unique and popular. Our users have told us they find it very cool”, Marie concluded.
The company also mentioned that most of the positions of statistics and commonly used keys have remained the same so as to keep the basic flow intact.