Gainbridge® Launches New Annuity Product Focused on Flexibility and Risk Mitigation
Gainbridge Insurance Agency, LLC (“Gainbridge”), a Group 1001 company, is pleased to announce the launch of OneUp™, a new registered index-linked annuity issued by Gainbridge Life Insurance Company through the Gainbridge® platform. The OneUp™ product is currently available at www.gainbridge.io.
OneUp™ is a financial product designed with flexibility and risk mitigation in mind. The flagship Coupon Indexed Strategy, where the OneUp™ name is derived, is a 3-month term strategy providing the returns of the S&P 500® Total Return Index, which includes the reinvestment of dividends, plus an annualized bonus of 1%.
There are also options to select strategies that provide greater downside protection for investors that prefer more certainty. The index crediting strategies provide investors growth opportunity based on the performance of the broad-based S&P 500® Index with the option to select from different levels of downside protection.
“We’re thrilled to expand the suite of financial products on the Gainbridge® platform with the announcement of OneUp™,” said Dan Towriss, President and CEO of Group 1001. “This reflects our commitment to providing access to a growing demographic of customers looking for thoughtful, transparent investment solutions.”
OneUp™ will be offered exclusively through the Gainbridge® platform, the commission-free digital direct-to-consumer distribution arm of Group 1001.
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more