Yeekatee Secured $1.9m Pre-seed to Launch the Independent Social Network About Investing
yeekatee announces the close of its pre-seed round, totalling $1.9M. Among the group of investors is serial entrepreneur and Avaloq co-founder Ronald Strässler. The funding is used to bring the app to market and expand the team.
yeekatee is an easy-to-use and free social network for starters and experienced in financial markets and includes powerful investing tools like near-real-time watchlists and a broad investment universe. The app combines the best of social media and investing, allowing users to link, aggregate and share their portfolios and discuss insights with the community.
“We’re proud to have such strong support from our investors as we bring yeekatee to the market,” says Didier Matthey, Co-Founder of yeekatee. “We believe yeekatee will change the future of investing, the way people engage with investing topics and activities. And we can’t wait to see the impact it has on our users.”
Market insights and investing tutorials are provided by the yeekatee community knowledge, experts and institutional partners such as banks, brokers and asset managers. Users can connect and discuss with friends or build up their own community of followers. Institutional partners can use yeekatee as an additional communication channel to their clients.
Co-founder Kei Nufer adds: “We are thrilled to be at the forefront of this trend and to offer a platform that makes it easier for people to connect and share their knowledge about investing. At yeekatee, we are committed to helping people make informed and confident investment decisions.”
The yeekatee app waitlist is open at yeekatee.com for subscribers to be the first users with access from April in Switzerland, followed soon after by Europe in early 2024.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more