EDI Launch the Luxembourg Funds Data Service
Exchange Data International (EDI), a leading provider of global security corporate actions, pricing, and reference data services, today introduced the Luxembourg Funds Data Service to further enhance our Investment Funds coverage.
The Luxembourg Funds Service covers more than 50,000 share class funds from over 400+ fund management companies, providing comprehensive reference and corporate actions data. Users can rest assured that EDI covers all share classes in their portfolio.
Tony McCormack, Head of Global Investment Funds at EDI, said “The launch of the Luxembourg Funds Data Service is a continuation of EDI’s strategy to cover all tradeable assets in the market. Luxembourg is the largest fund market in Europe and second only to the US globally. Along with the recent launches of the UK and Ireland, and the expansion of our translation services, EDI now covers 90% of all funds in Europe.
McCormack Adds: “So, if you have a pan-European portfolio, contact us, and we will provide comprehensive coverage of the funds you hold.”
Companies In This Post
- Western Union and Mercado Pago Alliance Extends to the US and Canada Read more
- Matt Bonakdarpour Elevated to President and Chief Technology Officer at Root Read more
- Wefox appoints Dominik Ulrich as Chief Risk Officer Read more
- CLARA Analytics Secures Funding From Nationwide Read more
- Finastra’s Filogix unveils automated lender note capabilities, powered by Gen AI Read more