Canadian Fintech Simplifying SME Payments Closes Seed Round with $2M in Funding
Peloton Technologies is announcing the close of their late seed round after securing $2M in investment. This funding is earmarked for activities that contribute to the company’s rapid growth trajectory.
Founded in 2011, Peloton’s mission is to change the Canadian payments industry for the better by simplifying the traditionally convoluted workflows faced by SMEs (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises). Peloton’s innovative platform supports the widest range of payment needs for SMEs in the market.
“We’re thrilled with the response from the Private Investor community. We have a world-class group of investors with deep background in payments, banking, risk management, compliance, accounting, IT architecture, and securities law. This capital is instrumental to our acquisition strategy and a catalyst to our organic growth initiatives. It’s a precursor to a larger capital raise planned for Q1/Q2 of 2024.” – John MacKinlay, Executive Chair of the Board, Peloton Technologies
With rapid growth their goal, Peloton recently acquired an ISO (Independent Sales Organization) and rolled their merchant services operations into Peloton’s sales team. The new investment bolsters Peloton’s growth strategy through the acquisition of additional ISOs. Acquiring ISOs expands Peloton’s client base and sales operations, expediting the delivery of their innovative service offerings.
Companies In This Post
- GB Bank appoints Mark Sismey-Durrant as new Chair Read more
- Aryza and Acquired.com Partnership Revolutionises Customer Experience Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Pioneering a digital financial revolution” – Labuan International Business and Financial Centre in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- iwoca partners with business account provider Countingup to offer flexible loans Read more
- Almost half of 18-34 put off life goals such as children due to affordability Read more