Former Gousto Product Manager, Barry Pace, Joins Penfold as New Head of Product
Penfold, the digital pensions innovator, has hired former Gousto Group Product Manager, Barry Pace to the newly created role of Head of Product.
Pace joins the team from Gousto where he has worked since 2019. During his time at Gousto, Barry established a culture of continuous product discovery which was integral to increasing the performance of the recipe box brand’s highly regarded recommendations engine. Before Gousto, Barry held various product management roles in the tech startup community in London.
Central to Barry’s role will be determining which customer problems to solve via technology and supporting the already established product and engineering teams to go faster with continuous discovery and delivery methods.
Chris Eastwood, Co-founder of Penfold said: “We’re incredibly excited to welcome Barry to the Penfold team. He brings with him a wealth of experience in product innovation and delivery which will be invaluable as we continue on our mission of enabling everyone to save towards a worry-free retirement.”
Pace added: “I’m delighted to be joining a pioneering business solving such a challenging problem – how to help a generation of workers save towards a comfortable retirement. I see enormous opportunity to harness best-in-class technology to transform an industry that has been crying out for disruption for too long.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Normative Update Helps Financial Institutions Hit ESG and Net-Zero Targets Read more
- BingX Launches a $10M Fund to Boost Social Trading Ecosystem Read more
- Kobi Bendelak – InsurTech Israel – Insurtech Insights Europe 2023 Read more
- Wenalyze and FintechOS Partner on Advanced Risk Analysis and Digital Capabilities for Insurers Read more
- Paymob partners with IKEA Egypt to transform checkout success Read more