Fireblocks Launches Full Suite To Streamline Compliance for Institutions
Fireblocks is launching the Fireblocks Compliance Solutions Suite to streamline and simplify how Fireblocks’ customers meet digital asset regulatory requirements, and stay ahead of industry threats.
The new suite enables Fireblocks customers to easily integrate transaction monitoring, wallet screening, and Travel Rule compliance into their existing transaction and compliance workflows and approvals.
Current integrations with Chainalysis and Elliptic enable Fireblocks’ customers to build KYT (Know Your Transaction) & AML (Anti-Money Laundering) into their daily operations; now, Fireblocks is expanding the suite by integrating with Notabene for Travel Rule compliance.
Customers utilizing any of these integrations will be able to save time and resources by utilizing a single dashboard for compliance operations, instead of managing multiple compliance vendor environments as well as easily configure transaction policies based on compliance rules and risk scores generated by Fireblocks’ compliance integrations.
As the world embraces the rapid advancement of Web3 and digital assets, Fireblocks needs to ensure its solutions strike a balance between regulatory compliance and the inherent agility of this fast-paced technology sector. By partnering with industry-leading digital asset compliance solutions like Notabene, Fireblocks is empowering its customers to navigate complex compliance requirements across multiple jurisdictions with ease. Fireblocks is proud to provide its customers with an all-in-one suite for remaining compliant with ease, allowing them to focus on what matters most – innovation and growth.
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more