Twenty7tec to Roll Out APPLY Integration With Kensington Mortgages
Following a successful pilot, Twenty7tec has added the specialist lender, Kensington Mortgages to its APPLY module, and this integration has now been rolled out to all users of the Velocity platform. This enables mortgage intermediaries to submit Decisions in Principle to Kensington Mortgages from APPLY, without the need to rekey data.
APPLY streamlines the application submission process by acting as the single point of transmission for all data, documents and communication relating to the application.
The integration with Kensington Mortgages was in pilot with Mortgage Advice Bureau, Connells Group and Primis.
Nathan Reilly, Director of Customer Relationships at Twenty7tec noted “From the outset, feedback and engagement from users piloting the Kensington Mortgages integration has been extremely positive, so we’re really pleased all Velocity users will now be able to benefit from an increased level of efficiency and time saving when submitting applications.”
Eloise Hall, Interim Head of National Accounts commented: “After a successful pilot with some of Kensington’s key partners we are pleased to be launching to the whole of the intermediary market. Kensington is committed to offering our broker partners an easy and speedy service, showcased by our record-breaking year of continuous day 1 service levels. By working with the team at Twenty7Tec, we are able to take this to the next level offering our valued broker partners a more simplified and streamlined journey based on cutting edge technology and expertise.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Research: America’s Small Businesses Threatened by Inability to Access Needed Credit Read more
- MENA Fintech Association Strengthens its Advisory Board with the Addition of Akshay Chopra, Head of Innovation & Design at Visa CEMEA Read more
- Airtel Money Partners With Prudential Uganda and Turaco to Launch ‘Hospital Sente’, an Affordable Health and Protection Product Read more
- Zevoy Offering Cardholders Digital Receipts Powered by ReceiptHero Read more
- Isle of Man Announces International Cohort for FinTech Innovation Challenge Read more