The 9th Edition Connected Banking Summit – West Africa will be held on the 15th and 16th of November in Accra, Ghana Innovations Powering Digital Inclusion and Sustainable Transformation
The Connected Banking Series focuses on building future-oriented banking models by accelerating the pace of digital transformation and delivering a delightful customer experience in line with policy and regulations while ensuring the highest standards of privacy and security.
The Summit, collocated with the Connected Banking summit Innovation and Excellence Awards, will host leaders and experts from across the region representing Banks, Insurance Companies, FinTechs and TechFins, Digital and NeoBanks, Non-Banking Financial Organizations, Cooperatives, Investments Funds, Asset Management Companies to discuss and deliberate on how integrated solutions are shaping the future of banking.
The Connected Banking Series is an ideal platform for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industry and making the most of banking technologies.
The International Center for Strategic Alliances (ICSA) is the Organisers of the Leading Banking Summit Connected Banking Summit 2023- (Formerly Africa’s Digital Banking Summit) and is all set to go live with the 9th Edition Connected
Banking Summit West Africa which is themed as “Innovations Powering Digital Inclusion and Sustainable Transformation”.
The summit focus on:
- Customer Experience Enhancement Models
- Digital Inclusion and Transformation
- The Role of eCedi in Building a Cashless Economy
- Modernizing and Transforming to Banks of the Future
- Africa’s Digital Economy
- DeFi, Lending and Microfinance
- Partnerships in payments
- Role of AI, ML powered by data and analytics
- Zero Trust Frameworks – Powering resilient organizations
- Digital Access and Identity Management
- ESG and Sustainability
- Synergies between traditional FIs and FinTechs
The Past Editions have inputs from:
- Dr. Maxwell Opoku-Afari, First Deputy Governor, Bank of Ghana
- Kwame Oppong, Director Fintech and Innovation, Bank of Ghana
- Martin Kwame Awagah, President, Ghana Fintech and Payment Association
- Gillian Hammah, Group Chief Marketing Officer, Databank Financial ServicesLtd
- Kofi Adomako, Managing Director, Ghana Commercial Bank Plc
- Thairu Ndungu, Deputy Managing Director, Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
- Rachel Adeshina, CIO, First Bank of Nigeria Ltd.
- Abdoul Aziz Faye, Group CIO, Ecobank
- Dr. Antwi Boasiako, Director-General, Cyber Security Authority Ghana
For more information get in touch with us
+44 20 3808 8625
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more