Snoop and Starcount Partner to Launch Spendmapper
Snoop, the award-winning fintech, and Starcount, a leading data analytics company, today announced a partnership to launch SpendMapper, a new self-service business intelligence dashboard that leverages £100 billion of consumer spending data to provide businesses with insights into how they are performing against their competition, the overall health of their sector, and the spending habits of their customers.
This information provides unique insight across the entirety of customers’ spending to enable better informed decisions about strategy, marketing, product development, pricing and promotion for businesses and agencies of any size.
Paul Lloyd, commercial and marketing director at Snoop said: “Our easily accessible and actionable intelligence enables businesses to be better informed about their customers and their competition based on real, not claimed, consumer behaviour arming them with the insight to better serve customers, drive sales and increase loyalty in today’s tough market. SpendMapper is a powerful tool for businesses looking to thrive and not just survive.”
Rowena Humby, CEO at Starcount, said: “This partnership brings together our expertise in data analytics and Snoop’s deep understanding of how and where consumers spend their money. It shows you which brands are leading the way, and which are falling away, and we believe that SpendMapper will be a game-changer for any business looking to improve their customer insights and decision-making.”
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more