Pepper Advantage appoints new Group CTO
Pepper Advantage, a global credit intelligence company, announces the appointment of Narinder Auluck as Group CTO, based in London and effective immediately. This new senior executive position demonstrates Pepper Advantage’s plan to develop new technologies that transform the credit management sector.
A mathematician by training, Auluck has over 20 years of experience in the banking and finance sector leading digital innovation strategies at global banks including UBS, Barclays, HSBC and NatWest. Most recently, he served as Head of Strategic Projects at Pepper Advantage and drove the creation of new software and AI platforms for the company. Auluck possesses significant expertise in developing innovative credit technology solutions and his promotion reflects the progress the company has made in this area. As Group CTO, he will now lead the development of all technology solutions across Pepper Advantage globally.
Fraser Gemmell, Group CEO of Pepper Advantage, said: “We are thrilled to promote Narinder to the role of CTO. His breadth of experience and leadership in implementing new technology across the banking sector and at Pepper Advantage will be of huge benefit to us as we develop disruptive credit management technologies.”
Commenting on his appointment, Narinder Auluck said: “Following three productive years at Pepper Advantage, I am delighted to be promoted to Group CTO. The position presents an enormous opportunity to transform the technology credit sector. I am excited to use my longstanding interest and experience in AI to ensure Pepper Advantage is a leader in deploying this new technology, which promises to revolutionise our sector.”
Companies In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more