OneFamily Launches Online Customer Portal to Support Expansion
OneFamily has launched a digital platform that will support its plans for growth whilst empowering its customers with complete control and easier access to their finances.
The first wave of this digitisation programme has seen the successful migration of over one million customers to a singular, self-service platform.
OneFamily partnered with financial services specialist technology provider, iPipeline, to overhaul its multiple existing platforms which serve nearly two million customers. The tech investment is set to support the mutual as part of a wider expansion project within the company, which has recently opened its fourth office.
Chief Information Officer at OneFamily, Graham O’Sullivan, said “Customer satisfaction is at the heart of OneFamily. Our new platform means that customers can access our products instantly at their own convenience. Additionally, the modernisation of our internal systems has delivered increased efficiency within OneFamily’s award-winning customer services team. The partnership with iPipeline has allowed us to enhance our customers’ journey, whether they choose to use our digitised platform or continue with more traditional contact networks.”
UK Group Managing Director at iPipeline, Ian Teague, said “The new platform based on our best-in-class SSG Digital, has allowed OneFamily to augment an already excellent service, adding efficiency and accessibility for all. We’re pleased, but not surprised, to see the benefits that our partnership is already bringing to OneFamily and its growth agenda. OneFamily have once again proven just how adept SSG Digital is in powering future-focused providers across different markets and sectors.”
- Lloyds Banking Group joins Open Property Data Association on mission to deliver better homebuying process Read more
- New report reveals how banks can tackle new payment scams | ACI Worldwide Read more
- “End the SME savings penalty” says new campaign backed by Britain’s small businesses Read more
- Sapiens Expands Presence in Canadian Market to Accelerate Growth for Canadian Insurers Read more
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more