Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner
Nexi, the European PayTech, is now a Gold Partner in the Adobe Technology Partner Program.
Adobe Commerce merchants will be able to access Nexi’s localized payment solutions in Italy, Poland and across the Nordic and DACH regions. The partnership makes it easy for merchants to provide a suite of personalized payment options for their customers. Pairing Adobe Commerce’s omnichannel capabilities with Nexi’s payment solutions, which span both online and in-store transactions, enables merchants to deliver a seamless shopping experience across all channels.
“Adobe Commerce’s innovation and vision aligns perfectly with our mission to drive the digital transformation of European commerce,” said Omar Haque, Head of Group E-commerce at Nexi. “Together, we’re helping mid-market and enterprise merchants grow and scale; Adobe Commerce through its flexible and scalable commerce platform, and Nexi through our checkout solutions and highly local payment solutions”.
“We are happy to partner with Nexi for local payment solutions across Europe,” said Jason Knell, Senior Director, Content and Commerce Partners at Adobe. “This will further enhance the value for Adobe Commerce customers in the region, while driving international growth.”
Companies In This Post
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more